Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Lecture 2 (Week 3) - A knowledge on hold

0
Well, we are supposed to read "Introduction to Public Relations: From Theory to Practice" by Joy Chia and Gae Synnott.
But I've yet able to get a hold on the book.
The campus' bookstore doesn't provide it, and I don't have time to look around yet (or I just don't try hard enough..).
I'll update my blog as soon as I get the book and read it. Before the week ends, I promise. I will go to the National Library and few bookstores later, to find the book.

Oh, our debate group is announced. My team will have the debate on week 8 (that is 8 March).
- \ . . - : - . . / -

Update on the book: I went to National Library on Friday, 22 Jan, to search for the book. But they don't have it as well. They really don't publish it in Asia, it seems.

No Response to "Lecture 2 (Week 3) - A knowledge on hold"

Post a Comment